IP67 multimeter now with Android connectivity
The ASYN 4 Android application can be used to connect to version "A" or the new version "B" of the ASYC IV 100,000-count multimeter via Bluetooth.This only concerns the 6 instruments in the range equipped with Bluetooth:
- MTX3292B-BT and MTX3292-BT
- MTX3293B-BT and MTX3293-BT
- Connection to the instrument: detection of the MTX3292–BT or MTX3293-BT or/and CA5292-BT or CA5293-BT instruments nearby by means of the Bluetooth BT 2.0 protocol which is recognized automatically
- Display of the remote measurement and the real-time trace of the measurements in graph form.
- The configuration function proposes synchronization of the date and time on the instrument and on the Android device.
- Display of the screenshots available for the real-time display screens for the measurements (texts and curves). The area captured is the whole screen.