Includes free test certificate
Designed for test and maintenance departments working in industrial or administrative buildings, theÂ Qualistar+ CA 8333Â can be used to obtain a snapshot of the main features characterizing the quality of the electrical network.. This analyser's functions make it the ideal instrument for preventive or correctiveÂ maintenance. It can also be used to perform a completeÂ energy surveyÂ of an installation.
ForÂ sizingÂ installations or troubleshooting switching faults, the CA 8333 is equipped with a transient mode which allows users to measure the inrush current over 4 periods.
Easy to handle and particularly compact, this instrument also offers a large number of calculated values and several processing functions. TheÂ CA 8333Â is equipped with 3 voltage measurement channels and 3 current measurement channels. The CA 8333 captures and records all the parameters, transients, alarms and waveforms simultaneously.
When current sensors are connected to the C.A 8333, it recognizes them automatically. It also offers the possibility of mixing different types of current sensors and configuration of theÂ ratiosÂ allowsÂ direct reading of the measurements.
Specially designed for work in the field
The multiple functions of the Qualistar+ CA 8333 make it a versatile instrument. It is suitable for applications up to 1,000 V in CAT III and 600 V in CAT IV.
The measurements obtained with the Qualistar models can be processed using two software tools: PAT delivered as standard andÂ DataviewÂ®, available as an option. They allow configuration, transfers, processing and analysis. In addition,Â DataviewÂ®Â offers the possibility of generating reports according to the voltage quality standards.
- TheÂ ESSAILEC cableÂ can be used to carry out tests without disturbing or interrupting the power supply circuit on the meters and the protection relays installed in the secondary circuits of current or voltage transformers.
- Reeling Box
This practical magnetized winder equipped with the MultifFIX system allows you to adjust the length of your cables. It can be opened so that users can install banana-type leads for voltage measurements or MiniFlexÂ® MA193-250 flexible sensors for current measurements. It also provides a simple means of stowing your cables.
- PA31ER adapter
This enables self-powering of the Qualistar+ via the phase from 100 V to 1,000 V, AC or DC. It is connected directly to the voltage inputs and is:
Â Â IP53
Â Â IEC 61010 CAT III 1,000 V / CAT IV 600 V.
- All the Qualistar+ models are delivered with aÂ set of rings/insertsÂ for quick identification and customization of the colour coding for each country.
Large choice of current sensors for current measurements from 5 mA to 10 kA
- TRMS AC+DC voltage up to 1,000 V
- TRMS AC+DC current: 5 mA to 10 kA depending on the sensors
- Power values: W, VA, var, VAD, PF, DPF, cos Ï†, tan Ï†
- Energy values: Wh, varh, VAh, VADh, BTU, toe, Joule,
- Harmonics from 0 to the 50th order, phase
- Transients: up to 50
- Inrush over 4 periods
- Recording of a selection of parameters at the maximum sampling rate for several days to several weeks
- Alarms: 4,000 of 10 different types
- Peak detection
- Vectorial representation
- Available in more than 27 languages
- IP53 / IK08
- USB communication
- IEC 61000-4-30 Class B
- Dimensions / weight: 240 x 180 x 55 mm / 1.9 kg