Including a free test certificate
- 2 LCDÂ screens: current intensity and potential
- Simultaneous display of the current intensity and the potential
- Possibility of manual adjustment of the potential
- Compact and simple to use
- Analogue output compatible with Computer-Assisted Experimentation software
- Maximum potential indicator
- Switches for current range (ÂµA/mA) and potential range (-mV/+mV)
- 2 ranges: 2, ÂµA and/or 2 mA
- Plotting of current/potential graphs
- Powered via the mains (delivered with 9 V power supply)
Designed and developed for simplified use, it is ideal for all applications in theÂ building,electrical maintenance and mechanical maintenanceÂ sector:
- Thermal audits
- Fault detection: thermal bridges, infiltration's, presence of humidity
- Electrical maintenance: detection of faulty contacts, unbalance, etc.
- Mechanical maintenance: detection of wear points, motor overheating, lubrication problems, etc.
It has been specially designed forÂ simplified use:
- Comfortable grip with direct access to the functions with just one hand
- The C.A 1950 is perfectly balanced so that it does not move even when stood on a benchtop.
- The display uses a wide 2.8-inch screen with automatic brightness adjustment.
- The field of view (20Â°x20Â°) is equipped with a focus-free function which ensures that the image remains sharp whatever the distance.
- Contextual help guides users to limit the risk of error.
- The C.A 1950 can be used to record voice comments directly on the image.
- The flap protecting the lens is built into the instrument, so it does not get in the way and cannot be lost
The C.A 1950 is aÂ communicating camera which can recover the necessary measurementsÂ (current, etc.) from current clamps and multimetersÂ via Bluetooth.
CAmReport, the software for analysing the thermograms, canÂ be used for close analysis with the help of several tools:
- Cursors (automatic display of the temperature at the point chosen)
- Thermal profile (automatic display of Min/Max/Avg temperatures of the line)
- A square or circle for area analysis
- Results tables automatically and quickly show all the information/analytical tools on the thermogram
- Polygons and polylines for analysing certain areas of the thermogram more precisely
- Emissivity table supplied as standard which can be enhanced by the user
CAmReport can also be used toÂ generate reportsÂ automatically based on various different templates provided. These reports can be exported in Word or pdf format. This makes it easier to print and archive them.
- 80 x 80 UFPA microbolometer-type detector, 8 ~14 Î¼m
- IFOV (spatial resolution) 4.4 mrad
- temperature range 20Â°C to 250Â°C
- display mode: thermalÂ image, real image with automatic parallax compensation. Image merging available with PC software
- measuring tools: 1 manual cursor+ 1 automatic detection + Min Max on adjustable area + Temperature profile + Isotherm
- adjustable parameters: emissivity, environmental temperature, distance, relative humidity
- 2 GB (approx. 4,000 images) on micro SD card, up to 32 GB with removable card
- ingress protection: IP 54
- Â weight / dimensions: 700 g with rechargeable batteries / 225x125x83