Including a free test certificate
In its rugged, leakproof case, the C.A. 6460 is easy to use, designed specifically for work in the field.
Wherever it is necessary to install an earth connection or characterize an existing earth, it helps to establish an accurate, fast and reliable diagnosis with optimum comfort and safety.
- 3-in-1 tester: resistivity, earth, coupling between two earths
- measurement range: 0.01 to 2,000 â„¦ (3 automatic ranges)
- change from 4-wire method to 3-wire method thanks to 1 removable captive bar between E and ES
- 3 fault presence indicators to validate measurement
- measurement frequency: 128Hz
- easy connection of stakes by means of colour-coded terminals
- large backlit digital display with 2,000 counts
- power supply: 8 x 1.5V batteries for an average battery life, constantly checked, of 4,500 measurements of 15s each
- IP53 leakproof case with folding cover and carrying handle
- compliant with IEC 61557 -1 and -5
- electrical safety: EN 61010
- dimensions: 273 x 247 x 127mm - weight: 2.8kg