Including a free test certificate
C.A 8436, the rugged, waterproof IP67 Qualistar+:
- Indoor and outdoor use, even when it is raining
- 5 voltage inputs, 4 current inputs
- Continuous recording of all the parameters simultaneously
- Monitoring with alarms
- All types of installations
The "all-terrain" Qualistar for all seasons!
The Qualistar Plus power and energy quality analyser is ideal for quick network quality checks and effective analysis of the results.
EVEN MORE !
New C.A 8436 Qualistar+ includes major new functions:
- Inrush over a period of up to 10 minutes
- Integration of all the DC components
- Calculation of the distortion voltages and currents
- Measurement of P, Q, S and D power values, total and per phase
- Calculation of Pst & Plt flicker values
- Large choice of units available: kW, Joule, nuclear toe, non-nuclear toe, BTU, etc.
- Up to 40 alarms can be set simultaneously!
- Recording mode: recording starts immediately
- Specially designed to save time!
- Ideal for the needs of inspection and maintenance departments, the Qualistar models are designed for quick verification of network quality and simple processing of the results.
- The keyboard is divided into immediately-identifiable areas (direct functions, Pop-up menus, cursor, etc.) and the wide colour screen (diagonal 148 mm) uses the same pictograms as the keyboard. The display modes are structured. These direct-access functions help save extra time.
Specific caps have been developed to ensure that the C.A 8436 analyser is waterproof.
Breakdown of the reactive power values, with the concept of non-active power (N), distorting power (D) and reactive power (Q1).