Including a free test certificate
To deal with the highest level of low-voltage electrical installations, the F400 Series has a high protection rating and is ideal for maintenance, testing, monitoring and diagnostics on medium-power installations.
Equipped with a fast 12-bit TRMS digital acquisition system, F 405 clamps offer particularly accurate measurements whatever the signal's waveform.
- Clamping diameter: 48 mm
- Current: 1,000 A AC / 1,500 A DC
- AC and DC voltage up to 1000 V
- Resistance and audible continuity
- Power values (W, var, VA, PF) and harmonics (THDf, THDr)
- "2-wire method" phase rotation
- Automatic AC/DC detection
- TrueInrush current measurement
- Min, MAX, Peak+, Peak-
- RELative (Î”X) and differential (Î”X/X) measurements
- CAT IV 1,000 V
- IP54 protection rating