For full breakdown of model features and functions, please download the technical specification sheet HERE before making any choices.
- 80 memories for each operation mode, e.g., for checkweighing,Â PRE-TARE, reference weight, target weight when dispensing etc.
- Convenient recipe weighing: 99 recipes each with 10 components each can be stored in plain text. If one recipe ingredient is overweight, then the practical recipe adjustment function for when dosages are exceeded automatically calculates the new target weights of the other ingredients. The actual and target values and the proportionate percentage can then be printed. The recipes can be generated easily in an Excel list at the PC and transferred to the balance using the RS-232 interface. Alternatively, the recipes can also be entered directly using the keypad
- Multiplier function: recipes where the ingredients have been recorded as percentages can easily be multiplied when entering the new target weight is entered, target weight , which is ideal for the production of larger containers, bulk packs etc.
- Rapid function for shortened stabilisation timeÂ
- 16 print forms which can store up to 20 different information, such as, e.g., date, time, operator, item, net, tare, gross, PCS, target weight,Â PRE-TAREÂ etc. The print forms can be generated easily in an Excel list in the PC and transferred to the balance using the RS-232 interface
- Control outputs (optocoupler, digital I/O) to connect relays, signal lamps, valves etc. (35 V / 80 mA)
Hook for underfloor weighing of hanging loads standard for models with weighing plate sizeÂ
- For particularly high counting accuracy, there is an option of combining the KERN FKT range with a high-precision reference balance to make a counting system, please enquire
- Protective working cover included with delivery
- Â WeighingÂ
- Â CountingÂ
- Â DispensingÂ
- Â Recipe weighingÂ
- Â CheckweighingÂ
- Â TotalisingÂ with daily totalÂ
- Â Percentage determinationÂ
- Â Animal weighingÂ
- Â Surface weightÂ
- Â Density determination,Â
- Â Rapid function,
- Capacity display
- Dispensing aid (subtractive/additive)
- Net/gross display, permanent
- Variable reference quantity
- Automatic reference optimisation
- PRE-TAREÂ numerical or from theÂ memoryÂ unit
- Input of item or batch description, operator etc.
- Freely programmable weighing unit, e.g. display direct in special units such as length of thread g/m, grammage g/m2, or similar, withÂ
- Statistical function
- GLPÂ printout
- Individual formatting of up to 16 printer forms, recipes, operating mode master data in MS Excel, import via RS-232
- optional rechargeable battery pack not available for model FKT-M.Â
- For applications that require verification, please order verification at the same time, initial verification at a later date is not possible. Verification at the factory, we need to know the full address of the location of use.