- With the TÜV certification mark, the scale meets the requirements of the standard EN 13155 (Non-fixed load lifting attachments/Breakage resistance) and EN 61010-1 (Electrical safety)
- With its high-quality finish, low weight and compact dimensions, this crane scale (tensile force gauge) is an essential device for industrial use, on building sites, in freight centres, ports etc.
- Because of its compact design it is also ideally suited for installation in systems where space is limited, etc.
- Peak load display (peak hold)
- Hold function: When the weighing value remains unchanged the weight indicated on the display is automatically "frozen" until the HOLD key is pressed
- Tare: Resets the display to "0" when there is a load on the scale. Now removed or added loads are directly displayed
- Display device with integrated radio module, which the user can carry around with him, thanks to the convenient hand strap. In this way the weighing data can always be read off the display device by the user, even when the user is a long way from the load receptor (force gauge) or under poor lighting conditions. Standard. Range up to 100 m. All functions can be selected. LCD display, digit height 23 mm, Rechargeable battery pack internal, standard. operating time up to 30 h without backlight, charging time approx. 12 h. Can be re-ordered, KERN HFC-A01
- Dimensions Housing (display device) W×D×H 88×64×256 mm
- Material and design of housing/load support, models with
- [Max] ≤ 3 t: aluminium/stainless steel bearing
- [Max] > 3 t: steel/steel
Load Lifting Attachments