Kern HFA hanging scales, with capacities from 600 kg to 10000 kg. The Kern HFA hanging scales, are a compact crane scale with integrated display can also be used for tensile force measurement. They are available with an optional calibration certificate and other accessories.
- With the TÜV certification mark, the scale meets the requirements of the standard EN 13155 (Non-fixed load lifting attachments/Breakage resistance) and EN 61010-1 (Electrical safety)
- With its high-quality finish, low weight and compact dimensions, this crane scale (tensile force gauge) is an essential device for industrial use, on building sites, in freight centres, ports etc.
- Because of its compact design it is also ideally suited for installation in systems where space is limited, etc.
- Ideally suited for determining weight quickly while loading and unloading
- Peak load display (peak hold)
- Hold function: For easy reading of the weighing result, the display can be "frozen" in different ways. Either automatically when the weighing value remains unchanged or manually by pressing the Hold key
- Tare: Resets the display to "0" when there is a load on the scale. Now removed or added loads are directly displayed
- Material and design of housing/load support, models with
[Max] ≤ 3 t: aluminium/stainless steel bearing
[Max] > 3 t: steel/steel
|HFA 10T-3||10000 kg||5000 g|
|HFA 1T-4||1000 kg||500 g|
|HFA 3T-3||3000 kg||1000 g|
|HFA 5T-3||5000 kg||2000 g|
|HFA 600K-1||600 kg||200 g|