Kern HFO hanging scales, with capacities from 1500 kg to 6000 kg. The Kern HFO hanging scales, are a robust industrial crane scale with EC type approval [M]. They are perfect for heavy-duty applications which require verification. They are available with an optional calibration certificate and other accessories such as printers, software and communications.
- With the TÜV certification mark, the scale meets the requirements of the standard EN 13155 (Non-fixed load lifting attachments/Breakage resistance) and EN 61010-1 (Electrical safety)
- Professional device for robust applications in production, quality control, logistics etc.
- Because of its stable construction and robust design, it is ideal for continuous use in industrial environment
- High mobility: thanks to battery operation, compact construction and low weight, it is suitable for use in several locations (production, warehouse, dispatch department etc.)
- Adaptation to unstable environmental conditions by changing the readability
- High resolution readout: Read-out [d] for 5 sec increased by one decimal place at the touch of a key, only for models with EC type approval
- Hold function: When the weighing value remains unchanged the weight indicated on the display is automatically "frozen" until the HOLD key is pressed
- Tare: Resets the display to "0" when there is a load on the scale. Now removed or added loads are directly displayed
- Hook with safety catch, revolving
- Radio remote control standard. Range up to 20 m. All functions can be selected (excl. ON/OFF). W×D×H 48×10×95 mm. Batteries included, 2×1,5 V AAA
- Superior display size, digit height 30 mm, bright with high contrast for the easy reading of weighing results, even under poor lighting conditions
- Rechargeable battery pack internal, standard, operating time up to h without backlight, charging time approx. 14 h
Click here for accessories