Including a free test certificate
The MTX 1050 is a particularly compact and economical "screenless" instrument. Lightweight, portable and suitable for general-purpose applications, the MTX 1050 is perfect for small businesses and for technical education (engineering schools, institutes of technology, technical high schools, etc.).
When it is hooked up to HX0082 & HX0083 near-field probes, the MTX 1050-PC can also be used for EMC prequalification tests.
- Multi-purpose frequency range from 400kHz to 1GHz
- High level of stability with Â±5ppm/year frequency drift
- Large dynamic range for measurement from -990dBm to +220dBm
- 6 sweep speeds, 3 analysis filters and 3 video filters
- EMC testing capability and integrated FM demodulation
- High-resolution colour display and large dimensions on PC
- Up to 5,000 samples in horizontal resolution
- 4 simultaneous measurements (auto Peak, Marker, 2 delta cursors)
- Windows environment: screenshots in reports, transfers to Excel
- Unlimited reference and configuration memories with explicit names
- Plug & Play USB connection and multilingual PC software.