Including a free test certificate
This economical, high-performance oscilloscope operates when connected directly to a PC.Â It uses the PC's screen for display and its memory for its recording capacity.Â The ergonomic MTX 1052C is a benchtop oscilloscope which is easy to use, stack and transport.Â Its functions are directly accessible via the menus and the "Windows" toolbar of the SCOPEin@BOX software.Â For communication purposes, the MTX 1052C has a USB link, an Ethernet 10MB interface.
- Oscilloscope withÂ 2 x 200 MHzÂ channels, fast acquisition mode andÂ SPOÂ (Smart Persistence Oscilloscope) display;
- Vertical sensitivity from 2.5 mV at 100 V/div down to 250 ÂµV/div, with expansionÂ and horizontal deflection from 1 ns to 200 s/div
- Sampling:Â 200 MS/s one-shot,100 GS/s ETS
- Advanced triggering: edge, pulse width, TV signal, delay, event counting.
- real-time FFT analyser,simple mathematical functions and complex function editor
- recorderÂ for slow events over periods from 2 s to 31 days
- harmonic analyser: fundamental from 40 HzÂ to 1 kHz
- ANDROIDÂ application available from Google store.