Includes free test ceertificate
The Chauvin Arnoux is a rugged and highly durable analogue multimeter with water-resistant casing. Ideal for those tough environments like industrial areas!
As it is an analogue digital multimeter, the MX1 has a needle scale rather than digital readout. It can be used to measure DC voltage from 150mV to 600V, AC voltage from 5V to 600V, DC current from 50Î¼A to 10A, AC current from 500Î¼A to 10A and resistance from 20kÎ© to 2MÎ©. It can also perform diode tests and continuity tests (with integrated buzzer).
The MX1 is made with safety in mind; it has a shockproof sheath, protection on all ranges with an ultra-fast electronic system and HRC fuse protection on current measurements, double insulation up to 1500V and SECUR'X locking system which prevents accidental disconnection of measurement leads/unwanted opening of the battery compartment.
- Measure DC voltage from 150mV to 600V
- Measure AC voltage from 5V to 600V
- DC current measurements from 50Î¼A to 10A
- AC current measurements from 500Î¼A to 10A
- Resistance measurements from 20kÎ© to 2MÎ©
- Diode test
- Continuity test with integrated buzzer
- Blown fuse LED indicator
- Audible alarm in resistance mode when mains AC voltage is present on input
- IP65 watertight rugged casing
- Chauvin Arnoux MX1 Analogue Multimeter
- Operating Manual
- Test Certificate