Including a free test certificate
The MX406B Analogue Insulation & Continuity Tester for testing electrical installations.
Measurements are triggered by simply pressing the remote control probe.
An essential tool for electricians, installers, inspection bodies and maintenance departments, it has been designed to withstand all the constraints of work in the field.
- Insulation: up to 20 Ohm at 50 V DC and up to 200 Ohm at 250 and 500 V DC
- Continuity: 0 to 10 Ohm (audible beep and full protection without a fuse)
- TRMS voltage: 0 to 440 V AC/DC
- Autorange function
- Insulation measurements trigged simply by pressing on the control probe
- Galvanometer display (fast, easy reading on a colour-graded dial)
- Power supply: 3 x 1.5 V batteries (battery life - 1,000 x 5 sec measurements)
- Compliant with IEC 61557
- Electrical safety: IEC 601010 300V CAT III
- Dimensions: 155 x 98 x 40 mm ; weight: 410 g