Including a free test certificate
Specially designed for the Telecommunications market, the MX 604 tests lightning arresters (dismantled or in situ) and verifies insulation (measurement of telephone line insulation resistance).
Versatile and complete, the MX 604 comes in a case equipped with all its accessories.
- Lightning arrester test: 0 to 600 V DC
- Insulation: up to 2,000 MÎ© at 50, 100 and 500 V DC
- Battery test at 200 mA
- Support module for dissassembled lightning arresters
- Probe with button for in-situ measurementÂ
- Voltage presence indicated by a LED: 0 to 600 V DC
- Galvanometer display (easy reading off a colour graduated dial)
- Power supply: 3 x 1.5 V batteries (battery life 1,500 x 5 sec measurements)
- Electrical safety: IEC 61010-1 300 V CAT III
- Dimensions: 155 x 98 x 40 mm; weight: 350 g