Combining the basic functions of a multimeter and a Hall-effect current clamp for measuring DC and AC currents up to 1,000 A.
The use of an RMS converter ensures accurate measurements whatever the type or waveform of the signal.
It is extremely easy to grip and has a highly readable display.
- 4,000-count display
- 42-segment bargraph
- Clamping diameter: 40 mm
- AC current: 0.05 A to 1,000 A RMS
- DC current: 0.1 A to 1,000 A
- AC voltage: 0.5 V to 750 V
- DC voltage: 0.2 V to 1,000 V
- Resistance: 0.2 Î© to 4 kÎ©
- Frequency: 20 Hz to 10 kHz (A) / 10 Hz to 10 kHz (V)
- Audible continuity test & diode test
- Safety: EN 61010 CAT III 600 V
- PEAK (capture of 1 ms signals)
- REL (relative measurements)