Including a free test certificate
The use of an RMS converter ensures accurate measurements whatever the type or waveform of the signal.
It is extremely easy to grip and has a highly readable display.
- 4,000-count display
- 42-segment bargraph
- Clamping diameter: 40 mm
- AC current: 0.05 A to 1,000 A RMS
- DC current: 0.1 A to 1,000 A
- AC voltage: 0.5 V to 750 V
- DC voltage: 0.2 V to 1,000 V
- Resistance: 0.2 Î© to 4 kÎ©
- Frequency: 20 Hz to 10 kHz (A) / 10 Hz to 10 kHz (V)
- Audible continuity test & diode test
- Safety: EN 61010 CAT III 600 V
- PEAK (capture of 1 ms signals)
- REL (relative measurements)