Skip to content
- The KERN is a robust, stable inverse microscope which is very easy to use, is ideal for all common routine applications, and which produces excellent images
- As standard, these binocular microscopes are fitted with with large visual field , dioptre compensation and infinitely corrected planachromatic lenses
- A revolving unit for up to lenses, an installed camera connection including a 0.5x C Mount Adapter and a kit for phase-contrast microscopy are also included with delivery as standard
- Depending on the model, a large mechanical, adjustable or fixed specimen stage is fitted
- The Abbe condenser with its aperture diaphragms and the large operating distance of 72 mm and fine adjustment with a division of 0.001 mm round off the characteristics of this high-quality microscope
- The following optional accessory items are available: Various eyepieces, Lenses for a large working distance, a fixed specimen stageetc.
- A central feature of this adaptable, robust inverse microscope range is the stable mechanism which can be adjusted precisely
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.