Skip to content
- The KERN OKM-1 is a superb, stable metallurgical microscope which uses reflected light
- It is suitable for all common routine applications and produces excellent images with its powerful 30 W halogen lighting
- As standard, these microscopes are fitted with infinitely corrected planachromatic lenses
- A trinocular head is available as an option, so that you can connect a camera
- A revolving unit for up to 4 lenses and a large specimen stage are included with delivery as standard
- The following optional accessory items are available: Various eyepieces, LWD lenses for a large working distance as well as a complete polarisation kit etc.
- A central feature of this adaptable, robust microscope range is the stable mechanism which can be adjusted precisely
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.