Including a free test certificate
- Communicating 50-100 V Telecom Insulation and Continuity Tester
- 20 GÎ©, Test voltage: 50-100 V
- Continuity, Voltage, Frequency, Capacitance
- Distance = f(C)
- Storage, Communication
- The newÂ C.A 652x & C.A 653xÂ insulation testers are compact, lightweight and simple to use, offering greater comfort for users:
- CasingÂ designed withÂ 600V CAT IVÂ safety andÂ IP54 / IK04 protectionÂ for a comfortable grip in total safety with easy access to the TEST button, even when the user is wearing safety gloves
- Magnetic standÂ for fixing the product on a metal surface so that users have their hands free when measuring and reading the result
- WideÂ backlit screenÂ withÂ double digital displayÂ and logarithmicÂ bargraph,Â secondary displayÂ showing the actualÂ test voltage, theÂ test currentÂ and theÂ timerÂ value, in addition to the value measured
- Remote controlÂ withÂ torchÂ for error-free identification of the points of measurement, even inÂ environments with poor lighting
This new range is equipped with variousÂ insulation test voltagesÂ ranging fromÂ 10 V to 1 kV. The dynamic range for insulation measurement extends up toÂ 200 Gâ„¦, remainingÂ compliantÂ with theÂ IEC 61557Â standard up to 2 Gâ„¦.
In addition to theÂ manual mode, there are also new insulation test modes such asÂ Lock mode,Â Timer modeÂ and calculation of theÂ PI & DARratios.
TheÂ continuity test function,Â which complies with theÂ IEC 61557Â standard (200 mA current), is enhanced on certain models with a 20Â mA test current, with the advantage of prolonging battery life in normal use. This function is equipped withÂ active-fuseless-protectionÂ if a voltage is present.
On most of the models in theÂ C.A 652X & C.A 653x range, you can activate anÂ alarm threshold, choosing betweenÂ 2 fixed thresholdsÂ andÂ 1 customizable thresholdÂ for each measurement.
Furthermore, the Î”RELÂ function can be used to display the measurements whichÂ differÂ from aÂ reference measurement. The display shows theÂ value of the variationÂ and theÂ percentageÂ in relation to the reference.
DMMÂ functions are available with measurement ofÂ Â voltageÂ up toÂ 700 V,Â frequencyÂ up toÂ 800 Hz,Â resistanceÂ up toÂ 999 kâ„¦Â andÂ capacitanceÂ up toÂ 10 ÂµF.
Analysis of the measurements is facilitated byÂ storageÂ ofÂ 300 measurementsÂ on the instrument. The memory capacity is extended toÂ 1,300 locationsÂ for the versions withÂ BluetoothÂ®Â communication. TheÂ Megohmmeter Transfer (MEG) softwareÂ module, delivered as standard with the communicating versions, allowsÂ remote test activationÂ withÂ real-time graphical displayÂ andÂ transferÂ of the stored measurementsÂ onto a PC. The values are then displayed by type of measurement.
TheÂ DataViewÂ® software suiteÂ (option) generatesÂ customized measurement reportsÂ which may include the location of theÂ siteÂ and the contact details of theÂ operator.
INSULATION: 50 - 100 VÂ test voltage
- Measurement range:Â 20 Gâ„¦
- Test mode:Â Manual, Lock, Timer, PI, DAR
- Continuity:Â 200 mA / 20 mA measurement current
- Voltage measurement:Â 700 V
- Frequency measurement:Â 15.3 - 800 Hz
- Resistance measurement:Â 0 - 1,000 kâ„¦
- Capacitance measurement:Â 0.1 nF - 10 ÂµF
- Cable length calculation:Â 0 - 100 km
- DoubleÂ display + logarithmic bargraph
- Storage:Â 1,300 measurements
- Magnetic mounting elements
- Communication: Bluetooth class 2
- Powered by 6 x LR6 / AA batteries
- Dimensions: 211 x 108 x 60 mm
- Weight: 850 g
- IP54, safety category: 600 V CAT IV