Skip to content
- The KERN OZL-451 and OZL-453 models are extremely robust stereo microscopes which have a large zoom range and are easy to use
- Due to its nature, column supports, as well as the optional integrated luminous halogen light unit with reflected and transmitted light, these models are particularly flexible
- These models are ideally suited for use in workplaces with harsh environmental conditions, such as training companies, workshops as well as assembly and repair workstations in the electronics industry
- These models are also suitable for use in production facilities as well as for quality control
- As well as very good optical characteristics, its large working surface means that it offers the highest level of convenience in this class
- The range of optional conversion lenses, eyepieces and further accessories mean that it can be used in all common applications in stereomicroscopy
- A central feature of this adaptable, robust microscope range is the stable mechanism which can be adjusted precisely. This is emphasized by the functional and ergonomic design
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.