Including a free test certificate
The rectangular jaw shape, the quality of the magnetic circuits and the evenly-distributed winding makes it ideal for accurate measurements on large cables or busbars.
This multi-calibre clamp has 3 sensitivities for better measurement resolution and accuracy.
Main features of the D32N Current Clamp:
- Rated current: 2,400 A AC
- Output signal: alternating current
- Transformation ratio: 1,000/1, 2,000/1, 3,000/1
- Output via isolated 4 mm female sockets
- Output protected against voltage surges