- The KERN OPM, OPN and OPO microscope ranges are polarisation microscopes for professional applications
- You can choose between two lighting systems: Standard halogen lighting (50 Watt) and premium lighting (100 Watt). Both are ideal for all common routine applications and produces excellent images
- You can choose between a pure transmitted light variant (OPM), a pure reflected light variant (OPN) and a combi variant (OPO)
- A revolving unit for up to 5 lenses with centring option for the lenses as well as a precise 360° specimen stage which can be rotated and locked are included with delivery as standard
- As standard, these microscopes are fitted with wide-field eyepieces with large visual field , "Non-stress” infinitely corrected planachromatic lenses, a Bertrand lens, a quartz wedge and depending on the model with many other worthwhile features
- The following optional accessory items are available:a mechanical table attachment, a special polarisation microscope head, LWD lenses for a large working distance, various filters etc.
- A central feature of this adaptable, robust microscope range is the stable mechanism which can be adjusted precisely. This is emphasized by the functional and ergonomic design
For information on the accessories which are supplied as standard, please see the individual brochures for the models, see document downloads in the table