Including a free test certificate
Earth tester offering selective earth, soil resistivity, earth coupling and continuity measurements
Ergonomic, comprehensive and accurate, the CA6471 Earth & Resistivity Tester offers direct access to all the measurements on the front panel by means of a rotary switch.
Compact because it has been designed for on-site use, the CA6471 Earth & Resistivity Tester is rugged and leakproof.
To simplify connection, the 4 terminals for connecting the stakes are colour-coded to help identify them.
The C.A 6471 includes a large backlit LCD screen and a battery which is rechargeable with an external charger connected to the mains or to a vehicle cigarette lighter. It is also equipped with a function for direct, ordered storage of the measurement results.
A USB communication output can be used to export the data onto a PC in order to process them with the Ground Tester Transfer software.
The CA6471 Earth & Resistivity Tester guarantees the reliability of measurements carried out by:
- traditional stake-based methods
- self-diagnosis when each measurement starts, so that any faults liable to affect the measurements (bad connections or presence of disturbance signals) are indicated
- extensive measurement ranges: 0.001 Ohm to 100 kOhm
- adjustment of the measurement frequency between 41 Hz and 512 Hz (3P and; 4P measurements)
The CA6471 Earth & Resistivity Tester is equipped with advanced expert calculation functions:
- for earth coupling measurements, simply perform the 3 successive measurements required and the tester then calculates the coupling coefficient automatically
- for soil resistivity measurements, simply program the distances used for the measurement and the instrument automatically calculates r using the Wenner or Schlumberger methods.
- Power supply: NiMh rechargeable battery with external charger
- IP53 protection
- Compliant with IEC 61557 -1 -4 -5
- Safety: IEC 61010 50V CAT IV
- Dimensions: 272 x 250 x 128 mm, 3 kg