Including a free test certificate
Tester for all types of earth measurements, including pylon earth measurements (with the CA6474 Tower Tester) - soil resistivity - earth coupling - ground potential - continuity and; resistance
The CA6472 Earth & Resistivity Tester can be used for quick, comprehensive surveys of all earthing configurations, offering all the necessary earth measurement functions in a single instrument.
When used with the CA6474 Tower Tester, it can also perform pylon earth measurements, making it a unique but essential tool for diagnostics and maintenance on pylon networks.
The CA6472 Earth & Resistivity Tester offers the possibility of analysing the frequency behaviour of the earth connections thanks to its extensive measurement frequency range (41 to 5,078 Hz). The use of a high-frequency measurement signal makes it possible to assess the behaviour of an earthing circuit in the presence of lightning.
- 3P measurement up to 10 kOhm and stray voltages up to 60 V RMS
- 4P and selective 4P measurement
- Earth loop measurement with 2 clamps from 0.01 Ohm to 500 Ohm
- Earth coupling measurement
- Soil resistivity measurement: simply program the distances used for the measurement and the tester then calculates r using the Wenner oe Schlumberger methods
- Ground potential measurement
- Continuity and resistance measurement
- Pylon earth measurement with the C.A 6474
- Storage of 512 test results
- USB optical link
- Ground Tester Transfer PC software to process the stored data
- Power supply: NiMh battery with external charger
- IP53 protection
- IEC 61557 -1 -4 -5
- IEC 61010 50V CAT IV
- Dimensions: 272 x 250 x 128 mm, 3 kg