Including a free test certificate
Ideal for preventive maintenance, the C.A 6630 battery capacity tester fits comfortably in one hand. It is simple to use and allows measurement of the internal resistance and open-circuit voltage.
It can test the following types of batteries: Nickel/Cadmium, Lithium-ion , Nickel/metal hybrid, Lead/Acid.
The 'compare' function can be used for quick checks on battery deterioration.
The C.A 6630 has 2 storage modes:
- manual up to 999 measurements
- automatic in logger mode
The PC software supplied, which is similarly user-friendly, can be used to:
- export the stored data onto the PC
- review and display in graphic form the values measured in data logger mode
In addition, it is delivered with its measurement leads.
- Resistance: 40 mâ„¦ to 40 â„¦
- Voltage: 4 V to 40 V
- 2-display LCD screen
- ZERO adjustment function for compensating the voltage circuit
- Dimensions/weight: 250 x 100 x 45mm / 500 g including batteries