Including a free test certificate
The D30CN Current Clamp is a range of transformer clamps for accurate measurement of alternating currents up to 3,000 A.
The rectangular jaw shape, the quality of the magnetic circuits and the evenly-distributed winding makes it ideal for accurate measurements on large cables or busbars.
Main features of the D30CN Current Clamp:
- Rated current: 2,400 A AC
- Output signal: alternating current
- Transformation ratio: 3,000/1
- Output via lead and isolated 4 mm male plugs
- Output protected against voltage surges