The D35N Current Clamp is a range of transformer clamps for accurate measurement of alternating currents up to 3,000 A.
The rectangular jaw shape, the quality of the magnetic circuits and the evenly-distributed winding makes it ideal for accurate measurements on large cables or busbars.
This multi-calibre clamp has 3 sensitivities for better measurement resolution and accuracy.
Main features of the D35N Current Clamp:
- Rated current: 2,400 A AC
- Output signal: alternating current
- Transformation ratio: 1,000/5, 2,000/5,3,000/5
- Output via isolated 4 mm female sockets
- Output protected against voltage surges