Supplied with free test certificate & test leads
This compact, comprehensive digital multimeter is equipped with all the functions required by electricians for maintenance of low and medium-power residential and tertiary equipment and installations.
Ergonomic and simple to use, it is exceptionally easy to read with its 6,000-count backlit display with bargraph, 2 "Off" positions for greater effectiveness and a compact casing with a non-slip protective coating for excellent handling.
- CAT IV 600V
- TRMS measurements
- Large 6,000-count backlit display (digits 8 mm high)
- 61-segment bargraph
- Double OFF position
- No-contact voltage detectionÂ (NCV)
- VLow ZÂ low-impedance voltage measurement to avoid stray voltages.
- Min, MAX and RELative functions
- Measurement up to 600 V
- AC or DC current measurement up to 10 A
- Frequency measurement
- Temperature measurement
- Capacitance measurement
- 60 mV range
- Compact IP54 casing with built-in shockproof protection
- Compatible with the multi-function mounting accessory