Supplied with free test certificate and test leads
The CA 5275 Digital Multimeter is equipped with a double 6,000-count backlit display and a 6 1/2-segment bargraph with remanent effect.
The CA 5275 Digital Multimeter's 600V CAT IV safety is backed by IP54 ingress protection.
Its very wide measurement ranges allow measurements up to 1,000 V, 10 A, 60 MOhm and 60 mF with resolutions of 10 ?V, 1 ?A, 100 mOhm and 1 pF.
Designed and manufactured in France by CHAUVIN ARNOUX, this multimeter comes with a 3-year warranty.
- TRMS AC+DC measurement of voltage and current
- 12-bit converter
- 5 measurements / second
- CAT IV 600V / CAT III 1,000V
- Double 6,000-count backlit display and 6 1/2-segment bargraph
- Automatic or manual range selection
- VLowZ low-impedance voltage measurement with low-pass filter
- 1,000 V / 10 A
- 10 µV resolution
- Current from 1 µA
- Measurement of ionization currents
- Min / Max measurements
- Resistance / audible continuity
- 3-year warranty