- Simplified three-phase power analyser
- 6 A logger
- Own power supply
Designed for test and maintenance departments working in industrial or administrative buildings, theÂ Qualistar+ CA 8331Â can be used to obtain a snapshot of the main features characterizing the quality of the electrical network.
Easy to handle and particularly compact, this instrument also offers a large number of calculated values and several processing functions. TheÂ CA 8331Â is equipped with 3 voltage measurement channels and 3 current measurement channels.
When the current sensors are connected to the CA 8331, it recognizes them automatically. It also offers the possibility of mixing different types of current sensors and configuration of theÂ ratiosÂ allowsÂ direct reading of the measurements.
The Qualistar+ is specially designed for work in the field:
The multiple functions of the Qualistar+ CA8331 make it particularly versatile. It is suitable for applications up to 1,000 V in CAT III and 600 V in CAT IV.
The measurements obtained with the Qualistar models can be processed using two software tools: PAT delivered as standard andÂ DataviewÂ®, available as an option.
This practical magnetized winder equipped with the MultifFIX system allows you to adjust the length of your cables.Â
- TRMS AC+DC voltage and current, frequency
- Power values: W, VA, var, VAD, PF, DPF, cos Ï†, tan Ï†
- Energy values: Wh, varh, VAh, VADh, , BTU, toe, Joule
- Harmonics from 0 to the 50th order, phase
- Flicker (Pst and Plt)
- Recording of a selection of parameters at the maximum sampling rate over a period from 4 hrs to 2 weeks
- Peak detection
- Vectorial representation
- IP53 / IK08
- USB communication
- Dimensions / weight: 240 x 180 x 55 mm / 1.9 kg