Including a free test certificate
Compact and magnetized for fixed or portable use, the CA1822 2 Channel Logging Thermometer is an accurate, versatile, long-lasting thermometer. Equipped with a wide backlit display, it offers all the useful functions for work in the field, such as Min, Max, Hold and as well as spot or programmable recording possibilities.
Communicating via USB or Bluetooth, it is possible to program alarms and recording triggers on thresholds by means of the Data Logger Transfer software.
CA1822 2 Channel Logging Thermometer additional specifications:
- 2 inputs for K, J, T, N, E, R or S thermocouples.
- Measurement range: - 210 °C to +1,767 °C
- Intrinsic uncertainty:
- (J, K, T, N, E) < 100 °C : ± (0.2% R + 0.6 °C)
- (J, K, T, N, E) -100 °C between + 100 °C : ± (0.15% R + 0.6 °C)
- (J, K, T, N, E) +100 °C < : ± (0.1% R + 0.6 °C)
- (R, S)< + 100 °C : ± (0.15% R + 1.0 °C)
- (R, S) +100 °C < : ± (0.1% R + 1.0 °C)
- Resolution: 0.1 °C or 1 °C
- Min, Max, Hold and functions, Alarms / °C or °F / Backlighting
- Recording up to 1 million points
- USB or Bluetooth interfaces
- IP54 casing
- Miniature female compensated connector
- Dimensions: 150 x 72 x 32 mm
- Weight: 260 g with batteries
- Compatible with the Multifix accessory
- Shockproof protective sheath available as an accessory
Click here to download the ANDROID application