- thermal audits
fault detection: thermal bridges, seepage, presence of humidity
electrical maintenance: detection of faulty contacts, unbalance, etc.
mechanical maintenance: detection of wear points, motor overheating, lubrication problems, etc.
It has been specially designed to be simple to use:
- comfortable grip, with direct access to the functions with just one hand
the C.A 1954 is perfectly balanced and does not move even when stood on a table or bench
display on a wide 2.8-inch screen with automatic brightness adjustment
the field of view (38°x28°) is focus-free, which means that the image remains sharp whatever the distance
contextual help guides users to limit the risk of errors
the C.A 1954 allows you to record voice comments directly on the image
the slide-down protective lens cover is built into the instrument, so you cannot lose it and it does not get in the way.
The C.A 1954 is a communicating camera which can recover the necessary measurements (current, temperature, humidity, dew point, etc.) simultaneously via Bluetooth from current clamps and environmental measurement products.
CamReport, the software for analysing the thermograms, can be used for detailed analysis with several Tools:
- cursors (automatic display of the temperature at the point selected)
thermal profile (automatic display of the Min/Max/Avg temperatures of the line)
a square or circle for area analysis
results tables quickly and automatically display all the data/analytical tools on the thermogram
polygons and polylines for closer analysis of certain areas in the thermogram
emissivity table provided as standard which can be enhanced by the user
CamReport can also be used for automatic report generation according to various available templates. These reports can then be exported in Word or pdf format. This makes them simpler to print and archive.
- UFPA microbolometer-type 160 x 120 detector, 8 ~14 Î¼m
- NETD: 0.08 °C
- IFOV (spatial resolution) 4.4 mrad
- Temperature range: -20°C to +250°C
- Display modes: thermal image or real image with automatic parallax compensation. Image merging available with the PC software
- Measuring tools: 1 manual cursor + 1 automatic detection cursor + Min-Max-Avg on adjustable area + temperature profile + isotherm with recovery of dew point via Bluetooth
- Adjustable settings: emissivity, environmental temperature, distance, relative humidity
- Memory: on 2 GB micro SD card (approx. 4,000 images) - exchangeable up to 32 GB
- IP 54 ingress protection
- Weight / Dimensions: 700 g with rechargeable batteries / 225x125x83