Including a free test certificate
In its rugged, leak proof case, the CA6462 Earth & Resistivity Tester is easy to use, designed specifically for operation in the field.
Wherever it is necessary to install an earth connection or characterise an existing earth point, the CA6462 Earth & Resistivity Tester helps to establish an accurate, fast and reliable diagnosis with optimum comfort and safety.
- 3-in-1 tester: resistivity, earth, coupling between two earths
- measurement range: 0.01 to 2,000 Ohm (3 automatic ranges)
- change from 4-wire method to 3-wire method thanks to 1 removable captive bar between E and ES
- 3 fault presence indicators to validate measurement
- measurement frequency: 128Hz
- easy connection of stakes by means of colour-coded terminals
- large backlit digital display with 2,000 counts
- power supply: NiMH rechargeable battery for an average battery life, constantly checked, of 1,180 measurements of 15s each
- IP53 leakproof case with folding cover and carrying handle
- compliant with IEC 61557 -1 and-5
- electrical safety: EN 61010
- dimensions: 273 x 247 x 127 mm - weight: 2.8 kg