Including a free test certificate
Lightweight and comfortable to handle, the CA755 Digital Voltage Tester is equipped with an IP 54 casing protected against dust and capable of withstanding falls from 2 metres. With its large 3,000-count backlit display, the C.A 755 tester is ergonomic and functional.
Electricians, heating engineers and maintenance technicians: the CA755 Digital Voltage Tester is an essential tool for your test and maintenance work. It enables you to work in total safety:
- double insulation
- protection against electric shocks up to 6 kV in voltage mode
- protection up to 1,000 V for continuity, resistance and capacitance tests
- no-contact voltage detection
- indication if a hazardous voltage is present
- automatic power-off after 10 minutes' inactivity.
TheCA755 Digital Voltage Tester is rated 600V CAT III and complies with the new IEC 61010-2-033 standard on multimeters. It offers both the basic functions, such as voltage and continuity, and more specific multimeter functions such as diode test, resistance, continuity and capacitance. With its "SMART" function, the CA755 Digital Voltage Tester automatically recognizes DC or AC, as well as resistors, diodes and capacitors.
Simple and effective, the test probes are easy to remove and replace. They are stowed in a compartment built into the instrument.
- Voltage: 3 mVDC to 1,000 VDC / 100 mVAC to 1,000 VAC
- Resistance: 0.3 Ohm to 30 MOhm
- Capacitance: 400 pF to 30 mF
- Diode test
- Audible continuity for resistance above 30 Ohm
- 600 V CAT III