The C.A 762 Voltage Absence Tester is an essential tool for any electrician to check that no voltage is present before working on an electrical installation connected to the network. It complies with IEC 61243-3 Edition 2 and can be used to work on any indoor or outdoor 600 V CAT IV installation. To fulfil the requirements of the standards and legislation in certain countries, there are 2 references, with or without IP2X accessories.
The C.A 762 is equipped with a redundant safety system in the event of power supply faults, the "ELV LED" which flashes whenever the voltage exceeds 50 VAC / 120 VDC. The full Autotest of the C.A 762 checks the electrical circuits, the power supply, the display and the condition of the measurement leads.
The test probe and leads are removable. The C.A 753 measurement accessory (option) can be used to test 2P+E power sockets quickly and simply.Specifications:
- CAT IV 600V
- Full Autotest
- Voltage detection, LED display, 12...690 VAC / 750 VDC
- Automatic indication of the type of voltage (AC or DC) and indication of the polarity
- Single-pole phase test (a single contact)
- Two-pole phase sequence test with 2-wire method: "no third hand needed"
- Continuity test with audible and visual indication (R < 100 â„¦)
- Extended continuity test with visual indication for R < 2 kâ„¦ , 60 kâ„¦ and 300 kâ„¦
- Automatic continuity test if no voltage is detected
- Complies with EN 61243-3 Ed.2009, EN 61243-3 Ed.2010 and DIN VDE 0682-401 Ed.2011
- Removable lead and test probe
- Delivered complete and ready to use