Including a free test certificate
The DOX2100B 2 Channel 100Mhz Digital Oscilloscope is particularly compact and simple to use, with a casing specially designed for laboratory use.
The DOX2100B 2 Channel 100Mhz Digital Oscilloscope is equipped with a wide display offering 18 div. in full-screen mode. This allows customization of the display: choice between normal or persistent display, YT or XY format, adjustment of the colours, graticule, brightness,contrast, etc. Rotary buttons and back-lit keys give access to the commands on the front panel.
With its handle, the DOX2100B 2 Channel 100Mhz Digital Oscilloscope is easy to transport and its non-slip feet make it particularly stable.
High performanceand multiple functions for acquisition and analysis
There are 3 acquisition levelsfor acquisition and analysis, in real time or equivalent time. The memory depth for acquisition is 32k points or 2M Points to optimize your analyses.The vertical sensitivity is from2 mV/div. to 10 V/div. with 12 ranges and the horizontal sensitivity is from 2.5 ns to 50 s/div. Advanced functionsare also available: simple MATH functions (+/-/x/div) and "real-time" FFT with simultaneous display of the traces.
The EASYSCOPE software delivered with the product can be used to control and test the oscilloscope and to recover the trace and screenshot files.
- 7-inch WVGA colour display
- Full menus in 5 languages + on-screen contextual help in English
- 2-channel measurement capture + Ext Trig and complex triggers
- 2 x 100 MHz channels - Sweep speed from 2ns/div. to 50 s/div.
- Sampling rate: one-shot= 500 MS/s (2 channels), 1 GS/s (one channel) / Repetitive = 50 GS/s
- Max. memory depth: 32k points + unlimited storage capacity on USB key
- Vertical resolution: 8 bits (0.4%)
- 32 automatic measurements + cursors
- USB device and Ethernet RJ45 communication
- IEC 61010-1 / 300 V CAT II