In the event of an insulation fault or untimely tripping of RCDs, the F65 Clampmeter is the ideal tool for detecting and measuring the leakage currents flowing to earth.
The versatile F65 Clampmeter also offers all the functions of a multimeter clamp.
In addition, the F65 Clampmeterp is equipped with an RMS converter to ensure that the measurements remain accurate even in the presence of distorted signals.
- 10,000-count backlit display
- Current: 30 µA to 100 A AC
- Resolution: 10 µA
- 50/60 Hz anti-harmonic filter
- High immunity to eddy currents: 70 dB
- AC/DC voltage: 0.1 V to 600 V
- Frequency: 5 Hz to 1 kHz
- Resistance: 0.1 Ohm to 1 kOhm
- Audible continuity: < 35 Ohm
- Functions: Max, Relative, display memorization
- Automatic power-off with battery status indication
- 300 V CAT III