Kern BXS floor scales with capacities from 600 kg to 3000 kg. Kern BXS floor scales have a modular, IP67 rated weighing platform with screw-on weighing plate. The stainless steel display is IP68 rated and is M Class approved for trade. They are available with an optional calibration certificate and a range of accessories.
- Tough industry standard suitable for use in harsh industrial applications
- Weighing plate screwed on from the top, so it easy to remove, hygienic and easy to clean
- Weighing bridge: steel, lacquered, extremely resistant to bending due to material thickness. protection against dust and water splashes IP67, 4 silicone-coated steel load cells.
- Easy levelling of the weighing bridge as well as access to the junction box from above
- Display device: stainless steel, protection against dust and water splashes IP68, for industrial applications, hygienic and easy to clean, with integrated power supply.
- Benchtop stand incl. wall mount for display device as standard
- Totalising of weights and piece counts
- Thanks to the RS-232, RS-485 and optional Bluetooth interfaces, the scale can easily be connected to existing networks. Data exchange between the scale, PC or printer
- Note: It is only possible to install one cable option. Either the RS-232 data interface KXS-A04 or the foot pedal KERN KXS-A03
- Note: For verified scales the weighing bridge must be fixed to the floor. Optionally, with an access ramp, a footplate pair or a pit frame
- Limited tare range with verifiable models (1/6 from [Max])
- Shipment via freight forwarder. Please ask for dimensions, gross weight, shipping costs
- Our large, heavy KERN floor scales are sent in a sturdy wooden crate, to ensure safe transportation and protection of the measuring equipment
|Model||Weighing capacity||Readability||Weighing plate|
|(WxD | Dia)|
|BXS 1.5T-4M||1500 kg||500 g||1500 mm x 1250 mm|
|BXS 1.5T-4SM||1500 kg||500 g||1000 mm x 1000 mm|
|BXS 3T-3M||3000 kg||1 kg||1500 mm x 1250 mm|
|BXS 600K-1M||600 kg||200 g||1500 mm x 1250 mm|
|BXS 600K-1SM||600 kg||200 g||1000 mm x 1000 mm|