Kern UFB floor scales with capacities from 600 kg to 1500 kg. Kern UFB floor scales are in a pallet weighing form with steel load support rated to IP67 and are M Class approved for trade use. They are available with an optional calibration certificate and a range of accessories.
- High mobility: thanks to battery operation (optional) and compact, flat construction, it is suitable for use in several locations (production, warehouse, dispatch department etc.)
- Load support: steel, powder coated, 4 silicone-coated steel load cells, protection against dust and water splashes IP67.
- 2 rollers and handle for easy transport of the scale
- Weighing with tolerance range (checkweighing): A visual and audible signal assists with portion division, dispensing or grading or the rapid checking of items on palettes
- Totalising of weights and piece counts
- Protective working cover included with delivery
- Note: For verified scales the weighing bridge must be fixed to the floor. Optionally, with an access ramp, a footplate pair or a pit frame
- Limited tare range with verifiable models (1/6 from [Max])
- Our large, heavy KERN floor scales are sent in a sturdy wooden crate, to ensure safe transportation and protection of the measuring equipment
|Model||Weighing capacity||Readability||Weighing plate|
|(WxD | Dia)|
|UFB 1.5T0.5M||1500 kg||500 g||1190 mm x 840 mm|
|UFB 600K200M||600 kg||200 g||1190 mm x 840 mm|