Kern BFS floor scales with capacities from 600 kg to 6000 kg. Kern BFS floor scales has a modular, IP67 rated weighing platform with screw-on weighing plate. The display has a 99 item memory and M Class approval for trade. They are available with an optional calibration certificate and a range of accessories.
- Industrial quality: because of its stable construction, it is ideal for continuous use in robust industrial applications
- Weighing bridge: steel, lacquered, extremely resistant to bending due to material thickness protection against dust and water splashes IP67, 4 silicone-coated steel load cells.
- Weighing plate screwed on from the top, so it easy to remove, hygienic and easy to clean
- Comfortable adjustment of the weighing bridge from above
- Display device with large keypad and 3 high-contrast LCD display for easy entry and reading of, e.g., tare weights, reference weights, limit values etc. when piece counting.
- Benchtop stand incl. wall mount for display device as standard
- 99 item memories for master data such as reference weight, reference quantity, container weight (PRE-TARE) etc. when piece counting
- Printout with date and time
- Totalising of pieces when counting
- Note: For verified scales the weighing bridge must be fixed to the floor. Optionally, with an access ramp, a footplate pair or a pit frame
- Limited tare range with verifiable models (1/6 from [Max])
- Our large, heavy floor scales are sent in a sturdy wooden crate, to ensure safe transportation and protection of the measuring equipment
|Model||Weighing capacity||Readability||Weighing plate|
|(WxD | Dia)|
|BFS 3T-3LM||3000 kg||1 kg||1500 mm x 1500 mm|
|BFS 600K-1NM||600 kg||200 g||1500 mm x 1250 mm|
|BFS 6T-3M||6000 kg||2 kg||1500 mm x 1500 mm|