The Sauter HB analogue Shore hardness tester is a compact, handheld durometer. The unit is supplied fitted with a drag pointer to record the maximum reading. The Sauter HB analogue Shore hardness tester is available in 3 different models to measure Shore A, Shore D or Shore Shore A0. Test blocks available at extra cost.
- Typical application: measurement of penetration (Shore)
- Particularly recommended for internal comparison measurement. Standard calibrations e. g. to DIN 7619-1 are often not possible because of very narrow standard tolerances
- Shore A rubber, elastomers, neoprene, silicone, vinyl, soft plastics, felt, leather and similar material
- Shore D plastics, Formica, epoxides, plexiglass etc.
- Shore A0 foam, sponge etc.
- Material thickness of the sample: min. 4 mm Max mode: Records the peak value using the drag pointer
- Can be attached to the test stands SAUTER TI-AC (for Shore A and A0), TI-D (for Shore D)
- Delivery in a plastic box
- The measuring tips are not interchangeable
Click here for full specification