Kern IOC platform scale with capacities from 3 kg to 600 kg. The Kern IOC platform scale available with optional calibration certificate and other accessories such as printers, software and communications. This great all-round platform scale is M Class verified for trade use.
- Industry 4.0: A wide range of (optional) data interfaces means that it is easy to transfer weighing data to tablets, laptops, PCs, networks, Smartphones, printers, etc.
- High mobility: thanks to rechargeable battery operation (optional), compact, lightweight construction, it is suitable for the use in several locations (laboratory, production, quality control, commissioning etc.)
- Level indicator and levelling feet for precise levelling of the scale, fitted as standard, to give the most accurate weighing result
- Platform: stainless steel weighing plate, Painted steel base, silicone-coated aluminium load cell, protection against dust and water splashes IP65
- Searching and remote control of the balance using external control devices or computers with the KERN Communication Protocol (KCP). KCP is a standardised interface command structure for KERN balances and other instruments which allows you to recall and manage all relevant parameters and device functions. You can therefore simply connect KERN devices with KCP to computers, industrial control systems and other digital systems. In a large number of cases the KCP is compatible with the MT-SICS protocol. Only possible through data interface RS-232, other interfaces on request
- NEW: from now on the calibrated models can be operated with an optional data interface, such as Bluetooth, WiFi, LAN (optional alibi memory required). This enables convenient data transfer of weighing results in legal-for-trade applications
- Possible application scenarios for interfaces:
- RS-232, included in the scope of delivery, e.g. for connecting a PC or printer
- LAN, WiFi, Bluetooth, USB for PC, optional, e.g. for connecting a PC or peripheral device
- USB for USB stick, optional, e.g. for exporting alibi data to a USB stick or hard disk
- Digital I/O, including signal lamp, optional, e.g. for optical support during weighing with tolerance range, piece counting etc.
|Model||Weighing capacity||Readability||Weighing plate|
|(WxD | Dia)|
|IOC 100K-2LM||60 kg | 150 kg||20 g | 50 g||650 mm x 500 mm|
|IOC 100K-2M||60 kg | 150 kg||20 g | 50 g||500 mm x 400 mm|
|IOC 10K-3LM||6 kg | 15 kg||2 g | 5 g||400 mm x 300 mm|
|IOC 10K-3M||6 kg | 15 kg||2 g | 5 g||300 mm x 240 mm|
|IOC 300K-2M||150 kg | 300 kg||50 g | 100 g||650 mm x 500 mm|
|IOC 30K-3M||15 kg | 30 kg||5 g | 10 g||400 mm x 300 mm|
|IOC 600K-1M||300 kg | 600 kg||100 g | 200 g||800 mm x 600 mm|
|IOC 60K-2LM||30 kg | 60 kg||10 g | 20 g||500 mm x 400 mm|
|IOC 60K-2M||30 kg | 60 kg||10 g | 20 g||400 mm x 300 mm|
|IOC 6K-3M||3 kg | 6 kg||1 g | 2 g||300 mm x 300 mm|