The TLM8 POWERLINK Weight Transmitter with backlit graphic LCD display, 60x32 mm, 128x64 pixels. Four-key keypad for the system calibration. TEST key for direct access to the diagnostic functions. Dimensions: 148 x 92 x 60 mm. The TLM8 POWERLINK Weight Transmitter offers the benefits and performance of an advanced digital weighing system even using analogue load cells. 8 independent reading channels for 8 load cells. Digital equalization and automatic diagnostics as standard.
- 16-bit Analog output: 0/4-20 mA; 0-5/10 V
- Two POWERLINK ports
- RS485 port (Modbus RTU/Laumas ASCII protocol)
- 3 logic inputs, 5 relay outputs
- OIML R76:2006 approved, class III, 10000 divis. 0.2μV/VSI
- Mounting on Omega/DIN rail for back panel or junction box
Click here for full specification