Sauter FK force gauge, with capacities from 150 kg to 12000 kg. The Sauter FK force gauge, is a robust push / pull instrument for simple measurement. It is available with an optional calibration certificate and other accessories.
- Turnable display: automatic direction identification
- Secure operability due to ergonomic design
- Real time or Peak Hold Mode to observe transients or capture peaks
- Selectable measuring units: N, lb, kg, oz
- Standard attachments: as shown below, extension rod: 90 mm
- Can be mounted on all Sauter test stands
- With one of the two optional attachments for tensile strength testing, the Sauter FK can become a tensiometer for testing the material tension characteristics of cables, threads, wires, twine etc. (see accessories)