Laumas W200BOX weight indicator is suitable for wall mounting and has a six-digit red LED display, 14 mm tall. It is suitable for multiprogram: single loading/unloading and multi-product batching. The Laumas W200BOX weight indicator has RS232 and RS485 ports (Modbus RTU/Laumas ASCII protocol) and optional fieldbuses: Profibus DP, DeviceNet, CANopen, Profinet IO, Modbus/TCP, Ethernet/IP Ethernet TCP/IP port for remote management via internet from PC, smartphone or tablet for communication with other equipment. It is fitted with 3 logic inputs, 5 relay outputs.
Weight Indicator in polycarbonate IP67/64 case, dimensions 170 x 140 x 95 mm, four fixing holes Ø4 mm (centre distance 152 x 122 mm), 6 PG9 cable glands. Five-key membrane keyboard. Eight indicator led. Real time clock/calendar.
IP64 version equipped with external switch for formula selection (EC option), STart and Stop buttons.
- Wall mounting
- Multiprogram: single loading/unloading and multi-product batchings, max 99 formulas
- Six-digit red LED display, 14 mm height
- RS232 and RS485 ports (Modbus RTU/Laumas ASCII protocol)
- 3 logic inputs, 5 relay outputs
- OIML R76:2006 approved, class III, 10000 divis. 0.2μV/VSI
- OIML R61 approved - WELMEC Guide 8.8:2011 (M.I.D.)
- Optional fieldbuses: Profinet IO, Modbus/TCP, Ethernet/IP. Ethernet TCP/IP port for remote management via internet from PC, smartphone or tablet, etc.
- A/D converter 24bit (16000000 points) 4.8 kHz
- Display range 999999
Some optional features:
- Box versions: IP67-IP64 ATEX II 3GD
- 16-bit Analog output: 0/4-20 mA; 0-5/10 V; ±5/10 V
Click here for full specification