The Sauter HD digital Shore hardness tester is an easy to use handheld durometer. The unit is has a Max function to record the maximum reading. The Sauter HD digital Shore hardness tester is available in 3 different models to measure Shore A, Shore D or Shore Shore A0. Test blocks available at extra cost.
- Shore A, 0 and D to measure the hardness of plastics through penetration measurement
- Shore A rubber, elastomers, neoprene, silicone, vinyl, soft plastics, felt, leather and similar material
- Shore 0 foam, sponge
- Shore D plastics, Formica, epoxides, plexiglass etc.
- Material thickness of the sample: min. 4 mm
- Delivered in a hard carrying case
- Particularly recommended for internal comparison measurement. Standard calibrations e. g. to DIN 7619-1 are often not possible because of very narrow standard tolerances
- Can be attached to the test stands TI-ACL (for Shore A and A0), TI-DL (for Shore D) to improve measuring uncertainty
- Large display with backlight
- Selectable: AUTO-OFF function or permanent operation, battery level indicator
Click here for full specification